From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:48:07 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote
> ... Now if being a good guy fails::
>
> Some people are going to whine and complain no matter what you do...
> If its not the yellow spots due to your bee
> hives then it will be the brown spots due to your bird feeders.

This is too true for coincidence.  The "gentleman" who lodged the complaint
that started all the problems I wrote about (being harrassed by small
village government) keeps a plastic hawk mounted on his roof to scare the
birds away from his next-door neighbor's bird feeders.  Indeed, he objected
to bird poop.  The woman who likes feeding the birds commented, "There's
really got to be a problem with a guy who hates the birds and the bees!"

Aaron Morris - lawyer bills mounting and fighting a losing battle.  Next
court date in September.