From:
Kim Flottum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 23:29:33 +0000
Bee Culture magazine would like to share your helpful hints with our readers, and the world. We are starting a new monthly column  that does just exactly this…shares good ideas by beekeepers for beekeepers, entitled Around The Beeyard. Ideally we would take your tip, along with the name of the person who submitted it, and put it in the first magazine column for all to read. Aaron has expressed issues with copyright on these. Who actually owns them is the question, and, can anyone simply use them. If you would like to share these and give me permission to use them, I think it would do a lot of beekeepers a lot of good, and, it would show that BEE-L is an educational and even profitable place to hang out. If you have submitted a tip, and would like to give me permission to use it, please just send me an email, ([log in to unmask]) with Permission in the subject line and I will harvest these tips and we will use them in the magazine. If you don’t want your name attached, put Permission, noname in the subject line. I think this is one of the best ideas I’ve seen in a long time, and I hope all of you will want to share. Thank you BEE-L, and thank you Aaron.

Kim Flottum

Editor, Bee Culture Magazine