From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:46:47 +0100
Define 'laying workers'!

Since queenright colonies often have some laying workers, how many must
there be before we define the colony as having 'laying workers'?

If there a gradual increase from the time that a colony becomes queenless,
is it a subjective judgement on the part of the beekeeper as to when the
colony is described as a laying worker colony?

Peter Edwards