From:
Al Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 16:43:45 -0800
To whomever:

Looking at the variety of comments - I have been thinking that perhaps
it would be just best to leave BEE_L as it is - undergoing a periodic
spate of adjustments - kind of like real life marriage :).

It will all settle down in a bit if we have some patience with each
other!

Remember, for many of us it is a case of time on our hands during the
cold months. I feel that once the Spring begins to settle in, most of us
will have long forgotten our current mode of dissension and
disagreement.

It sort of reminds me of the fact that I used to get very annoyed with
my wife because she never replaced the empty toilet paper roll. Later,
thinking more clearly, I thought - is a roll of lousy toilet paper worth
having a big row and risking breaking up what is essentially a good
marriage with a great mother for "our" son?

Before you consider flaming me with "What does that have to do with Bees
and BEE-L? .....Think about it.....

Al

--
*   Al Needham - Scituate,MA,USA - [log in to unmask]  *
* >"The HoneyBee" An Educational Software Program V2.0< *