From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:08:07 -0800
Allen Dick:
IMO, much of the old beekeeping literature is simply
imaginative romantic fiction and has to be checked against
present-day experience.

Reply:
This to me leaves open the door as being a double edged
thought you are writing that can work both ways. For put
comb sizes back to what were there pre-1900 into the early
1930s and much research/papers written today on larger
sizes, might be said the same thing of with again upgraded
even more present-day doings. On top of this I in a way
also think seeing the difference in various sizes used, you
are also comparing apples to oranges.

REgards,

Dee

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail