From:
Victoria McDonough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:16:39 EDT
Hi All,

I'm a new beekeeper (2ed year), with 4 hives.  I have a question about comb
honey.  I understood that the wax draws impurities out of the honey.  I was
therefore a little hesitant to eat or sell the honey comb.  I live in a town
and have two of my hives in my back yard.  I'm sure some of my neighbors use
chemical fertilizers and pesticides.  What are the dangers with eating comb
honey?  (When I was little my mother always bought chunk honey form a local
beekeeper and we really enjoyed it.  We did however live way out in the
country).

Thanks,
Vickie
Green Harbor, MA