From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:01:38 -0600
Hello Shaun and All,

Shaun wrote:

 queen excluders (cleans them up a treat and
prevents rusting)

      I have never heard paraffin used in this way before.    Would not you get a layer of wax  buildup like dipping a candle after awhile or is the process only done rarely?

Could you describe your dipping tank and the temperatures you use. I have been told if the wax is not smoking the wax is not hot enough.

How do you keep the old paint etc. out of the wax  tank?

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison