From:
Ainars Millers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:50:36 +0200
Hi all!
Recently I posted  a request to give an information about honey trade marks
or informative labels of national or regional associations of beekeepers(not
brands of private companies). I hoped to receive an information in which
countries are such brands, how they are controlled(quality and origin),
distributed and advertised. I received no answer, but no answer also could
be an answer. It could mean that in countries presented on this list is not
common for associations of beekeepers to pack and distribute local honey in
local market under own brand. The question for moderators -which countries
are presented on the list at the moment? It can help a little bit, although
I understand that there is no list "lurker-free":)
Thank you very much in advance,
Ainars, Latvia
P.S. Congratulations to all beekeepers in our latitudes-March and the season
of the beekeeping has started! :)