From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:10:04 EDT
Fellow beekeepers:
Much has been posted about this topic.
I opened a honeysuper today and checked it out.
At the time I set it in place I was short three frames of  regular
foundation so I put in drone foundation.
They drew it out and filled all three frames with honey and began to cap
them.
However on one frame on both sides were massive areas  of only drone  brood
all capped over.
There wasn't a single other brood cell anywhere else in the  honeysuper.
The queen excluder was  a plastic one and this type has served me well  .
I make available to anyone the pictures I took.
Pics were also sent to Dr. Ernesto Guzman at U of Guelph here in  Ontario
I sent pics to Peter Detchon  in Australia  since he brought up  the idea of
Anarchistic bees.

Walter Zimmermann