Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:28:11 GMT
Walter,

>...view of prostate cancer prevalence is that if a man lives long
enough he'll get it, but probably won't die of it

While I appreciate your input, I think most people would want to do
something about an undesirable condition.  Radiation essentially
destroys the prostate so many people seek natural remedies that have
shown the ability to reverse a disease.

>>No big deal.  It's nearly universal in old men; not something new
to blame on pesticides.  Just age.

Its rates have been increasing...  I agree with the folks who say bee
stings to the prostate area are not *pleasant* but if the alternative
is dying from the cancer perhaps the discomfort is worth it.  It
would be to me but I would like to see the results of a well
controlled study.

Waldemar

PS.  I had a couple stop by the house yesterday to get some honey and
the wife requested bees for sting therapy.  She brought a small box
with a sliding plexiglass cover.  I shook a bunch of young bees onto
an upturned telescoping cover and swept a couple of dozen bees into
the box with a goose feather.  It was not easy since the bees already
in the box were trying to come out as I was sweeping new bees in.

Anybody have a more efficient method?  I thought about dumping the
bees into a dark box with a small hole.  I could put put the partly
open bee box to the hole and let the bees come up looking for light.
Anybody try this?