From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:27:26 -0600
Hello All,
I watched an interesting program tonight on PBS concerning venom collected
from around the world from spiders (Australian funnel spider) , sea snails ,
South American frogs. Cures for many diseases were being found such as forms
of brain cancer and pain relief.
 One new pain killer was 200 times more potent as a pain killer than
morphine. Insect venom was never talked about. I never realized the number
of different properties in venom. Research was even being done on the bite
of the tick. Amazing stuff!
I have said many times on BEE-L my mother had severe rheumatoid arthritis
and my father arthritis. Runs in my family on both sides. I have got no
arthritis. Bee venom?????

 My doctor and I have had this discussion about arthritis and bee stings. He
had me blood tested for arthritis to prove his point. The test came back
negative. He then said not because of bee stings but because arthritis
jumped a generation. ?????

Bob