From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:50:01 -0700
I guess I should mention that the bus tour to the Imperial Valley and the trip
to Tijuana require reservations and the deadlines are right around now.  Maybe
passed by a day or so, but you still have a chance.

If anyone has been putting off reserving for these excellent-sounding events,
call (912) 427-4233 right now and speak up.  The schedule is at
http://www.abfnet.org/convention/schedule.html  Have a major credit card ready.

If you are trying to figure out where in Sandy Ego the hotel is, try this link
which also has maps. http://www.marriotthotels.com/dpp/Map.asp?MarshaCode=SANMV
The 'local info' pointer on the ABF site still refers to Texas locations from
some time back.

(IMO, the web site at http://www.abfnet.org/ has been a real disappointment to
those of us who rely on the net over paper media for info and almost caused me
to miss deadlines due to lack of essential facts.  I suppose if I were still a
member, I'd have gotten the mailing package, but...)

allen