From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 23:18:28 -0400

>I´m just getting started with bees and I subscribed to BEE-L to try to get
whatever useful information...

>Is there anyone who can share expierences on tropical beekeping? Anything
you can tell me about getting rid of africanized bees, diseases here in the
tropics, etc., I will be really grateful.

>Adriana Molina

Adriana, there are several of us, myself included, who have experience with
tropical beekeeping. Could you please ask specific questions?

Thanks for posting.

Very best regards

Tim Vaughan