From:
"F. HENRY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 08:05:11 -0800
My thanks to all who contributed interesting uses. I find that 'what is
beeswax used for' close to top of the list of FAQ's at any public demo
on bees and beekeeping and was getting tired of giving the same old
answers. Apologies to those who found the correspondence irrelevant to
their own operations. Best wishes of the season, Falconer Henry