From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:04:52 -0800
Hi all:

Had this information forwarded to me from an old friend and
figured I pass it on with a few comments.

Even Huber's letters mentioned stingless
and stinging bees both in Chile, Peru and Mexico in 1820.
and Abby Clavigero mentioned bees just like back home in
Europe in 1806 and the discourse by Belknap referenced
preacher Purchas in 1657 writing memoirs by Samuel Bagster
of stinging bees seen by Ferdinado de Soto in what is now
the southern Gulf Port States of the USA.

Sincerely,

Dee A. Lusby (still believing in Native bees and still no
DNA disproving for some reason.)