From:
Peter Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 18:48:29 -0500
Chris and others

I should be able to get a few minutes re-observing time early next week.
At present rushing around putting on second brood boxes, equalizing, and
making floors and inner covers that should have been done during winter.
This morning - took varroa counts and this pm. grafted 80 queen cups.

My first typical Canadian (Manitoban) spring - most of the Canola is in
the ground. Had residual snow drifts until last week, now the apple
trees are just in bloom, as are Plums, Pin and Choke cherries amongst
other pollen sources. Oh yes, clouds of pollen coming off the White
spruces which the bees are going crazy over.

Any info. on nutritional values of the latter would be welcome.

Peter