From:
Stanton A Hershman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 00:35:18 GMT
On Sun, 5 Jan 1997 19:26:53 -0500, you expounded on something about:

>Anyone have any advise on removing bees from supers, when ready to remove
>honey.This  will be my first collection of honey this year and any advice
>will be appericiated.
>                                      RICK
>                                    FLORIDA

pulling late??

usually i smoke them hard, wait a couple of minutes, and start pulling frames.
have been brushing the remaining die hards.  built me a box with a sealed
bottom and lay-on lid.  i move the frame immediately to the collection box and
then go after the next frame.  when the box is full move it to the extraction
area.  usually have a few stragglers that leave quickly.

northeast florida

stanton