From:
Gordon Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 1994 18:26:31 GMT
In message  <[log in to unmask]>
 [log in to unmask] writes:

> Dear bee-lers, I am currently attempting to  write  a  series  of  small
> recipie  leaflets  to  distribute with my honey when I sell it.  I would
> like anybody who can to please send me their favorite  honey-  inclusive
> recipies.
>
> Thanks, Adrian.
>
> (replies  to  [log in to unmask])
>
> if other people are interested, I will compile the recipies into a  list
> and send it to each person on request....but give me time to get some in
> before asking for them....thanks.  Adrian.

We do the same sort of thing (our Association sells some small booklets
to help with our funding).

There must be both lots of recipes and lots of people who would like them.
Could these go on an ftp or mailer or something? Or do they already?

I will gladly contribute some!  I'll watch the mail for  a  day  or  few
before I start posting though.

Regards,
--
Gordon Scott    [log in to unmask]         100332,3310 on CompuServe
Newsletter      [log in to unmask]      ditto

He is truly wise who gains wisdom from another's mishap.