From:
Janet Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:34:48 -0400
I have a neighbor friend that was redoing some equipment and found a 1923
newspaper between the cover and its metal cover. It is still readable and in
better preservation, I think, than if it was stored some other way.
It is really fun to read the ads and text in light of today's perspective.
The prices for items were approximately 10 times less than today.
So It is possible for paper to survive, at least in the protection of a
cover
Dan Veilleux
North Carolina