From:
"D. Murrell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:41:10 -0700
Hi I.G. and Everyone,

>Well, in your own words:
>
>"I think that much of the positive aspects attributed to the small cell bees
>can actually be attributed to the lack of pesticides in the hives equipment.
>Clean wax is almost everything."

Well, now I have a question for you! If clean wax is almost everything,
why is it just 'almost everything'? And what elment do think is missing,
that would make the 'almost everything' truly 'everything? Since you
have quoted me, you already know what I would say. It's the broodnest
structure, of which small cell size is a major functional component.

And how do you think I keep my hives free of pesticides and my wax clean
which is almost everything?

How do you do it?

Regards
Dennis
Thinking beekeeping and especially small cell beekeeping is alot like
swimming. One can sit on the shore and idlely critic those who are
swimming. A bystander can think great and wonderful thoughts about
swimming. But those thoughts, no matter how intense or involved, are
little more than speculation until the watcher gets wet. And those
critics and speculations are quickly forgotten when the water replaces
the air in one's nose/lungs and the toes can't touch the bottom! But
those who never get wet will never know it!