From:
Ken Hoare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:04:37 -0000
Allen wrote, "Now, it's no secret that I am not a Liquid Smoke advocate."

From the other side of the pond I didn't know that Allen. I tend to agree
with you that maybe the smoker will remain the only tool to use when working
bees, but nevertheless will test Liquid Smoke myself. It would be
interesting to know whether others that have used this substance feel the
same as you.

If it is no good it will finish up in Thornes Winter Sale, alongside the
Nasenhiemer formic acid evaporator, and many other useless pieces of
beekeeping equipment - but you will never see an Open Mesh Floor in that
sale.

Ken Hoare Shropshire UK