From:
howard salliss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:08:34 -0400
I will be meeting with a beekeeping association group in Hungary. One of the topics that they are interested in is round honey comb production. As a beekeeper I am familiar with regular comb production but I have never worked with round comb equipment, so any knowledge that I am able to share with them is academic.
Would anyone on the list who has had experience with round comb production be willing to contact me off list and share any tips? give any suggestions? Are there any advantages or disadvantages to this product by way of hive management or by way of cost to the beekeeper and consumer ?
Thank you for any help you can give,

Howard Salliss. Ont. Canada