From:
"M. C. Michel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 11:18:38 -0500
Bob Arnett wrote:

> childhood memories of
> a type of non-stinging bee. They called them 'H' bees because of a
> distinctive mark on their backs.
>
> Can anyone tell me more about these 'H' bees. Where we live a
> non-stinging
> bee would be most neighborly and I wonder if these might be
> domesticated and
> commercially available.

  How interesting,

Last night, I was speaking of my bee interests with a friend.  He told
me the same story about the "H" bee.  I thought that it was silly.
Then, I was checking over my volumes of mail and found this reference.

I too would like to hear any information regarding these bees.  I am
reminded of how smart my father is.  He taught me to never "Argue in the
negative."  I was sure my friend was recalling a childhood fantasy.  But
I did not dispute what he said.  And now this,  it could be real?

I  would like to hear any info on this subject.

Thanks,

M. Chris Michel
Poplar Bluff, Mo