From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2012 15:53:02 -0400
I read somewhere that in science the prize doesn't go to the inventor/finder.

I am proud to be an anomaly hunter. As well as the gut microbiota
anomaly that I have been pointing out for while now, we need to spend
resources in the wax desintoxication part of the beekeeping equation.

For many of us that have to coexist with modern agrotoxic agriculture,
we need the probiotics available to restart the biodigestor on a
permanent basis when those agrotoxics are applied (fungicides
mainly?). For some time and maybe forever we will need to use toxic
chemical to combat varroa and certainly nosema. All this environmental
pollutants end up in the wax. We need to overcome the cost issue and
be able to count with clean wax. This will prove more dramatic in
Urban Beekeeping.

There is space for more inventions in the wax process technology.