From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:09:37 -0600
Hello Dick,

> I would like to know if there is a discussion forum on the web where I
> could make some keeper a good deal on his equipment.

I would place an add in the American Bee Journal. 1-888-922-1293. If you do
use the ABJ decide before hand if you want to split up the equipment and if
you are willing to crate and ship things. Those are the first questions you
will be asked.

Email a list of equipment to me directly and I will pass on the information
to our membership at the December meeting of the Midwestern Beekeepers assn.
. You are a short drive from our membership. I will try and get the
information run in our newsletter. We mailed out over 250 newsletters last
month.

Allen Dick used to do a *bee equipment for sale* at his website.

Ebay will sell bee equipment but the way to move bee equipment fast would be
through an add with an local bee club (within driving distance)or  the ABJ
in my opinion. Bee Culture ( 800-289- 7668) also runs adds as does the
"Speedy Bee" ( 912-427-4018).

I can provide contact people for all the bee clubs in south Missouri. Email
me direct if you want those names.

Bob Harrison
Current Vice President Midwestern Beekeepers assn. (2 ND. term)
Past President (3 terms)