From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:10:01 -0700
The OLd Drone used to sign his posts

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!

BEE-L posts often contain opinions, speculation, mis-remembered 'facts' and
incomplete explanations -- to mention only a few of the flaws...

Why don't the moderators filter this kind of thing out?  One reason is that we
don't know what is true and what is not true -- for sure -- ourselves, and the
other is that often the 'truth' goes through several revisions on the way to
being fact.  We also know that what at first appears to be heresy often later
turns out to be a new truth.

Please remember that BEE-L is a list where we try to discover and share truths,
but the process can involve comparing opinions, memories and experiences, and
these can be subjective, local or personal.  Sometimes we don't get all the way
to fact, so please remember that this list is for your entertainment and to help
discover authoritative sources of fact, but is no substitute for doing your own
research in texts and consulting local authorities.

allen
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!