From:
Alden Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:23:32 -0400
Lloyd Spears story I believe is a precursor to what we will be hearing more
of. We northeasterners have been spared this fate probably about as long as
Mother Nature will allow. Although this strain of bees ma not survive the
winters it is more than likely one of us will sooner or later come across a
swarm hanging somewhere or nested. This might be a good time for a quick
primer on how to exterminate a nasty hive without messing up the equipment.
I can think of one or two ways of doing it but would like to hear from those
with experience.

Alden Marshall
B-Line Apiaries
Hudson, NH  03051