From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 23:35:04 +0100
Giuseppe wrote:
> I hope that you have a friend who can translated

Alta Vista Babelfish gave:

In Sardinia we have had of strongest mortalities from 2001-2002 (beyond 60%,
beyond 800 stream beds) to 2005 (beyond 40%) in these last two years we are
stable to mortality of 15%. the greater percentage of losses happens in
autumn. the strong and inexplicable forced mortality to to the purchase of a
microscope and to one deepened surveying. the result and state infection
from nosema. with search institutes we have carried out deepened surveyings
more and we have uncovered that the type of nosema was the ceranae. has
carried out various tests of effectiveness with various products
fumagillina, apiherb, life fed, protofil. is in autumn that in spring,
moreover we have regularly fumigato the chassis with acetic acid. the result
of the tests and dramatically simple we have been able to notice that if in
the stream beds champion, (that is where and be used no product.) the number
of the spore diminished, all the products naturally had a variable
effectiveness but satisfactory, instead if the number of spore in the stream
beds champion increased naturally, no product had an important effectiveness
moreover has noticed that also with a limited number of spore
(800.000-3.000.000) but with presence of amebiasi cysts the spopolamento was
much fast fort and carrying to the loss of the family (February-March 2005).
we have tried the timolo following the search of the rice son of norman
(6grammi x 100kg of sugar to dilute in order to make syrup) we have had of
turns out to you controversial and currently not explicable why the spore
number increased, but it seemed that the families developed themselves very
well, with brooded tonic and no appearing symptom of nosema. from these it
turns out to you we have decided to use timolo the every time that the bees
have necessity of being fed beyond that a good number of colonies of
rimonta. in these last two years it seems nearly that the nosema it is
nearly scomparso and we have for hour difficulty to find a number adequate
of stream beds infests you from nosema in order continuing the searches
seems that pathology is tied in the strongest way to the climate of the
season forgot about dirvi that we have not never carried out some import or
export of alive material, and is still inquiring on like this arrived
parasite in Sardinia and has had one outbreak similar and contemporary to
Spain and in other zones of Europe. they are to your disposition for
eventual clarifications.

Can anyone do better?

Best wishes

Peter Edwards