From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 09:52:48 -0400
Bob Harrison wrote:
> We use as many as 10 fume boards at a time.

I used 16. You use as many as you can keep up with. If it's hot out you may
have to run to get the supers off fast enough to avoid driving the clean
bees out of the hives.

> Blowing bees (which we do when temps are too low for a fume board to
work)is slower than a fume board and more work.

Also, very noisy, which I find the most annoying. I like to listen to the
radio when I work, so bee blowers and weed whackers are not my friends.
However, in cool autumn weather a blower is efficient.

pb