From:
Ted Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:59:30 -0500
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:26:27 -0800, allen dick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The advocates of this are not government, scientists or posers, they are
>beekeepers, and the largest and best beekeepers.  Once the CAPA people and
>the beaureaucrats and the posers get out of the way, and the real
beekeepers
>are allowed to decide the issue on its real merits--the financial health
of
>beekeepers and their industry, not just the hypothetical health of bees--
the
>decision is easy.

Dear Allen,

I would find your arguements more convincing if you didn't question the
legitimacy of my right to voice an opinion.  In my experience this tactic
is often used by those who feel they can't defend a position on it's
merits.
I am sorry I spelled your name wrongly. I note I also spelled Dillon
wrongly.  Sorry, Peter.
Ted