From:
"Lackey, Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:20:26 -0500
Having worked to get cellular extended along Interstates in the west, and
vacationing from Interstate 80 up through the Rockys all the way up to
Calgary, I know that cellular does not cover the whole land mass of
US/Canada.  For the commercial/migratory beekeepers:
Are you covered by terrestrial cellular where you have yards?
Are you covered by terrestrial Bi-directional paging where you have yards?
I limit this to terrestrial because satellite is generally an order of
magnitude more expensive for uplink data.
You may want to respond privately to minimize traffic on the list on this
issue.
Thanks

Ray Lackey
 Raymond J. Lackey                           Sweet Pines Apiary
web page: http://www.tianca.com/tianca2.html
email home: [log in to unmask]