From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:47:49 -0500
> I have read that the bee sound is roughly equivalent to the key of B,
<snip>
> Anyone have any other information?

Curtis -

As far as I know the sound will vary depending on the activity the bee is
doing. Can you qualify your statement for there being "a" certain key or
pitch?

Dr. Adrain Wenner has done a significant amount of work in bee sounds and
you can read an article of his at:
http://www.beesource.com/pov/wenner/sci1964.htm

Regards,
Barry