From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:19:48 EST
   If you think we're storying, check out the pollination news at the
*rebuilt*
Pollination Home Page:  <A HREF="http://pollinator.com">http://pollinator.com<
/A>  This serious story was posted on a French beekeeping website.

   How can you tell if your garden pollination is inadequate?   How can you
fix
the problem, if it is?  This is a page designed first of all for crop growers
and gardeners, to help them manage pollination.  But it also should interest
beekeepers, and anyone else interested in pollination.

   In the past I have resisted using links to beekeeping sources, unless they
dealt specificially with pollination.  Now we have a page of beekeeper
resources that will link to (A FEW) good beekeeping pages.  At the risk of
offending some (because there is not going to be room for all), I invite you
submit links for consideration. Still be thinking in terms of pollination,
such
as the new beekeeper who needs help after buying bees to pollinate his or her
garden. Is your site going to help this kind of beekeeper, who often hasn't a
clue in the beekeeping area? Does your site have any unique resources?

   If your link is outside North America, you'll get a preference advantage,
because we are lacking here.

Dave,  AKA  Pollinator,  AKA  "The Pumpkin Patch Pimp"
The Pollination Home Page:    <A HREF="http://pollinator.com">http://pollinato
r.com</A>