From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:51:55 -0500
Trevor,
You are so right! You did not spend a dime! how about chipping in now! half
the money spent sound fair?

The U.S. beekeeper which moved the process forward has always wanted to
remain anonymous. When the process finnaly started to move I began asking
and was pointed in the direction of the beekeeper pushing things and the
person which paid the lawyer. He admited his involvement and asked for me
to not reveal his name.

He may feel different now but back then he did not want to be black balled
by U.S. beekeepers. Acceptance of your packages & queens has been slow.

Heated debates raged on BEE_L. I said simply "packages have went into
Canada for decades without problems. Why would they not in the U.S.A."

I backed the Austrlain import and helped arrange the first import. I am
thrilled with the Australian bees in my yards!

Do you remember when i called asking you about package bees? Every
Australian queen and package producer I called were caught off guard by the
change in policy. Only one was able to supply us packages.

bob