From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:47:10 -0400
A couple of days ago I contributed some thoughts concerning how to eat comb
honey.  After reading that, one list member joked that he was going to order
1,000 Ross Round supers.  In my reply, I shared with him the name of the
person who "eats 1/2 of a RR section daily on his oatmeal", as we both know
him well (and I supply him with his comb honey).

He sent me the following reply, that caused me to chuckle, and I thought you
might enjoy it as well:

"Now you need to tell the list that that guy is, what 80+, has kids in grade
school and keeps his wife happy."

While the above is true, I am not certain it can be attributed solely to the
comb honey.  What I am certain of is that regular consumption of comb honey
is much less expensive, and is probably as effective as the various herbal
potions so popular today!  IMHO, this is primarily, but not solely, due to
the inevitable presence of pollen.

Lloyd
Mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lloyd Spear Owner, Ross Rounds, Inc.  The finest in comb honey production.
Visit our web site at http://www.rossrounds.com.