From:
Mats Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 15:28:47 +0200
Garret asked:
"I was under the inpression that the comb box is
placed on drawn comb, is this not the case?"

I guess that could be done, but a much simpler and cleaner way is to build a
solid frame and cut out an opening the size of the Jenter box and then tie
the box in place with some wire. I'll take some pictures of this and publish
on the net for those of you who are interested.

/Mats Andersson, Stockholm Sweden