From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:51:26 -0500
If you are a producer of Ross Rounds(tm), and would like your email address
and/or web site added to our web site, please send PRIVATELY:

1. The name you would like listed (apiary, your name, etc.)
2. Email address
3. Web address (if any)
4. If you produce in the US or Canada, your state or province.
5. If you produce outside the US, your country.

We do not have a counter on our site, but based on inquiries I estimate our
traffic is reasonably high.  On any search engine I have tried we are listed
at or near the top.

Lloyd
Mailto:[log in to unmask]
Lloyd Spear Owner, Ross Rounds, Inc.  The finest in comb honey production.
Visit our web site at http://www.rossrounds.com.