From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 08:46:00 -0400
Bill:
>Formic, oxalic, lactic and other "organic" acids are
>approved for treatment in the EU in varying degree

Dee:
>Well, as long as I can and with help from those on the
>organicbeekeepers discussion group, these acids will never
>be organic standards in the USA

Right. The big problem the organic movement has had is the various factions
can never seem to agree on anything. Seems as if each thinks his way is the
right one, and they can never reach a consensus. This is why the term falls
into the same category as "natural". It can mean just about anything you
want it to, hence it becomes meaningless

pb