From:
Tom Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:26:33 +0100
Hello All

The detailed timetable for the Irish Beekeeping Course at Gormanston,
Ireland is now posted on the Federation of Irish Beekeeping Associations
website at

                                    www.irishbeekeeping.ie

Click on 'Access the site', click on 'Gormanston Beekeeping Course' and
click on 'Detailed Timetable'

This is the best program ever, and we look forward to many visitors from abroad.

Full details of how to book the course are also shown.

We look forward to meeting you at Gormanston.

Sincerely

Tom Barrett
Dublin
Ireland