From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:25:58 -0400
Dr. Erickson,
I would like to apologize for mistakenly believing that it was your
experimental hives you were personally using in resistant experiments for
Varroa,that the strips were in along with the patties,even though I had
heard it from participants from the conference,and just assumed that they
were the same hives,because of your recently published article in the
American Bee Journal page 931 in December 1999.

Further I had no idea that the Tucson Bee Lab had other hives and those were
actually being treated with strips and fed pollen patties because of stress
and being in an underfed apiary used in other experiments.

I publicly apologize for my obvious mistaken belief that it was Dr.
Ericksons experimental hives and would promise to be more observant and
factual checking out the apparent misinformation received from the
convention participants before saying something like that again about
treated hives with strips and patties.

Bob Harrison U.S.A.