From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:03:00 -0800
Peter & Allen:
OK, but another thing that is not clearly understood is
that unless you havecontrol hives, and perform only a cell
size change, the results cannot be interpreted.

Reply:
Interesting, since when we shook down a second time in
heated discussion we were told to change only the cell size
and prove it! Like sorta stick it back if we could, knowing
it wasn't wanted, nor was it felt we'd make it to
completion.

As for controls, I always considered all those still on LC
5.4mm and other sizes unchanged, the controls, for showing
the failures while we proceeded on down the path,FWIW.

And again, consider no going back to a time 7-10 years in
the past or more, for that to me would prove nothing for
the fork is too big now.

Dee-