From:
Alan Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 08:41:41 +0000
I was wondering where your source for both the midnite and carniolan
queens are?

I live in Minnesota and am ready to requeen three hives.  I have
ordered from B.weaver in the past (Bukfast and All american), both of
which have been good.  Although I've been advised from a beekeeper
here, that his practice is not to order from Texas and other Southern
producers in case of Africanized matings.  He orders from California
instead, where the incidence of AHB is less frequent.

Alan M.