From:
Doug Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:13:51 -0500
I saw something similar yesterday for sale in Mitchell SD. The plastic
containers were about 5 inches square and 3/4 inches thick full of comb
honey similar to Ross Round technique and were listed for sale at 10.99US$.
I didn't note the name of the apairy who produced them but it was located in
Oregon.

Doug Henry
Lockport Manitoba

Andrew & Judy Weinert wrote:
I have recently seen in Australia, comb honey presented in clear
plastic square boxes.

It appears as though the comb is drawn in the plastic box.

Can anyone tell me who makes them and where they are available
from in Australia.

Thanks