From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:38:40 -0700
> >note my sig file. There is most definitely a search engine, and it works
> >very well, except that there is a little delay from the time a new
listing
> >is made until it is placed in the search engine database by the spider.
> >You'll find the search engine at the bottom of the index page.

Although perhaps not entirely central to the issue, I think I should mention
that there is no need to rely on local search engines which may or may not
work.

Installing the Google toolbar from http://toolbar.google.com/ allows anyone
to search all of *any* site anytime, whether it has its own search engine or
not.

allen