From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 10:46:27 -0700
Thanks for the valuable data Paul!  This is an excellent example of the
sort of information that we can all benefit from.

Medhat, when testing some years ago, found that Driloc pad applications
needed to be repeated several times for good efficacy.

Something about queen supersedure during treatment, and your observation
that it could have been normal.  I ran some trials this spring with MAQS,
and noted a small degree of queen supersedure.  But to my great surprise
there was even greater supersedure in the Control group.  My point: when
one talks about queen kill due to treatment, you need to compare to
baseline queen loss in a control group during the same time period.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA