From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:50:43 -0800
Hi Donald

> This idea of taking casts of the cells is quite clever.

Credit for the idea, should go to Chris. I was interested to see for myself.

> Although there would be no record of how many generations had been raised,
> one could do it for new comb, fairly new comb and old comb.

we may yet get the information that you seek on the number of cocoons
present as the sample came from a top bar hive of known age.

Best Regards & 73s... Dave Cushman, G8MZY
Beekeeping & Bee Breeding Website...
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman