From:
John A Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 12:41:27 -0400
Dave, I can recommend Bumblebee Economics by Bernd Heinrich as a good book
about bumble bees that really gives you good information about bumble bee
natural history, thermoregulation capabilities and in an entertaining way
puts the material in terms of economics.  It is a good for general info or
for those that want to understand the physiology of thermoregulation in as
much depth as you could ask for on a scientific level.
grins, John

John A. Skinner           218 Ellington Hall
Extension Apiculturist    University of Tennessee
[log in to unmask]          Knoxville, TN  37901   (423)974-7138