From:
Bill Van Roekel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 15:13:43 CST
Andy,
I'm sure I am speaking for a lot of beekeepers.  Please Please write
more about your experiences in your early days of beekeeping.  We,
yes, I am speaking for a lot of beekeepers, are very interested in
the ups and downs and the ins and outs of how bees have been kept
in the past.  How about helping out with your experience?  I wouldn't
mind hearing about things that employer may have related to you about
how it was when they began.  I am (we are) looking forward to hearing
more soon.  If I'm wrong, and I'm the only one who is interested,
E-mail me directly with your experiences.  Thank You!!!
(Liz, I live in central Iowa, USA.)