From:
Gilles RATIA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gilles RATIA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:13:27 +0200
Hi all,

I visited the to incriminated website www.localhoneyforsale.com

Lots of search results with "There were no matches to your search". Normal,
it is quite new.

Unfortunately, it is only possible to add something if you live in Canada or
USA.

Moreover, I agree with you about their "Privacy Policy". I am a bit
suspicious. So, I have added my services and I'll keep you posted.

As an alternative, I recommend you to use rather
http://www.beekeeping.com/photoads/

You can find more than 400 Beekeeping Classified Ads in 9 categories:

- Honey (wholesale)
- Other bee products (royal jelly, pollen, wax, propolis, venom, etc.)
- Bees (apiaries, beehives, swarms, queens, etc.)
- Beekeeping equipment (extractors, tanks, trucks, etc.)
- Jobs (vacant, wanted)
- Training, course (vacant, wanted)
- Pollination (contracts)
- Collectables (books, coins,   postcards, etc.)
- Miscellaneous (other beekeeping items)

If you want to post an ad, this sytem offers you three advantages:

- it is free of charge ;-))
- it is the most important Beekeeping Classified Ads system in the world and
is well visited because the "Virtual Beekeeping Gallery" has over 60.000
visits / month!
- for SPAM protection, your E-mail address will not be publicly posted with
your AD. If someone wishes to response to your AD, the integrated SmartMail
system will instantly forward you their message.

Best regards,

Gilles RATIA
http://www.apiservices.com