From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:37:38 -0700
Concerning irratiation for maladies occuring in pollen.........if it kills the problem with viruses and fungal, and bacteria for fouls, chalk, nosema etc........then to me it kills the beneficial bacteria like with lactic acid bacteria for normal fermenting and digestion by larva and makes the pollen worthless for food for growing new larva........

Someone correct me if I am  wrong..........You irratiate the pollen you take, or pollen left in frames, or honey even, and then what good is it for food maintenance of both young and adult bees in a beehive?

Again, some one correct me if I am wrong. (Same for acid usage too, might I throw in.) We ahve been over this in the past..........and hence reason for no/zero treatments stand.

Dee A. Lusby